Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I will pinch you

So, I attended the Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco, immediately followed by Battle Cry, also (conveniently) in San Francisco.


...


I got nicely sunburned... turns out California has sky-windows that let that big yellow shiny thing blast through.



Not as bad as this dude, but you get my point.


Brian, I got Ninjas & Samurai + Samurai and Lawmen in the mail... we have to play Heroscape again, old pal. I'm currently in the middle of a game with my friend at work- we had to pause it because it was taking too long. So at lunch tomorrow, the war continues...


lob
ster

4 comments:

K. H. said...

i'm going to california May 9-21. i'll watch out for the big yellow shiny thing

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I'd like to go to becca's wedding on the 24th of this month. Maybe I can go up and stay with you guys? Maybe other people can come along so that I won't have to drive one of their vehicles? Maybe we can play then? Hmmmm...

PassiveAssassin said...

Muhaha, I beat my friend. I was behind after day one, but I came back for a crushing victory. I actually just got some good rolls and played OK, but I'm taking credit. It's not easy to roll so good!

Ice Dragon reigns supreme!

Hey Bri, I think that would work; however, Faith will be gone
Friday night, all day Saturday, and most of Sunday that weekend, so I'm in charge of Evie! :)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

oh ummmmm..then...you probably need help taking care of her, right? Especially if I come over, we'd need other people to keep her attention while we play games! heheh