Sunday, April 1, 2007

Final daze

Well, it's almost time to say "guh-bye" to one of my old pals. We've played together for hours and hours, and I won't soon forget the feeling of her cool blackness in my palm.

That's right- it's my last week with my Xbox. I'm passing it on to Brian next time we go home, which happens to be Easter weekend.

Faith bought it for my birthday about three years ago, and it lasted through all the Halo and Halo 2 parties I took it to.

Sayonara, old pal. I'm sure you'll appreciate that, since most your components are made in China. (Chinese components like Japanese goodbyes, right?)




This post is pathetic. :)

3 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I just hope you didn't wear it out too much. I'd like to get some use out of it too! ;)

K. H. said...

i think your xbox is happy here.

at least it would be if Ethan would stop pushing that cool flashy button

PassiveAssassin said...

Haha, wait till he gets a 360... you just have to push the flashy button on the controller, and you can turn the whole thing on!

(Evelyn can show him how to do it)