Thursday, April 26, 2007

My powers will floor you

What really makes a superhero a superhero? Superness? Herotivity?

I lifted 1.5 tons of wood tonight.



Over a 1-hour period.


No, no, nosirree no, no exaggeration.

The math: 35 lbs * 32 * 3 = 3360 lbs ~ 1.5 tons.


Spidey, are you feeling some tingling? Supes, set heat vision on kill!

... cause suckas, I'm about to take your jobs!


~ The Caped Marveler ~

(no, no, wait.. umm...)

~ Bastion Watercress ~

(dang it... umm.. aha, got it!)

**************************************
~ Slordvakk, The Ikean Warrior ~
**************************************

4 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Is Slordvakk a company name you stole from Ikea? I'd think up a pun but it'd be hard to say in writing.

I lifted a transmission by myself but that's nowhere near 1.5 tons. -_-

Sir Brian The Manly said...

...Out of curiosity, what were you doing with 1.5 tons of wood? O_O

K. H. said...

i lifted a city bus once.

PassiveAssassin said...

Sharky: lol. (well, it was more of a push, really... and the driver kind of had his foot on the gas, just at the beginning)

Brian- this weekend, a friend and I tore up all the carpet in the downstairs half of our house, and laid down all that flooring I hauled in. It took 16+ hours.

I made up slordvakk, it sounded Ikean.